The answer is: you need to get clear on which criteria truly matter when it comes to the feasibility of any online money-making system. The list of questions below will help you evaluate your options effectively.
1. Does this business serve a real market?
2. Is the market highly targeted?
3. Will I sell/promote products that are truly in demand?
4. Is there a clear system of traffic generation?
5. Is there a clear system of lead generation and follow up?
6. How much power do I have over the way the business is run?
7. How much support is provided if I need help or have questions?
8. When, where and how will I get paid?
9. How will the products be delivered?
10. Does this really let me be my own boss and make the executive decisions?
If your answer is “no” or “I don’t know” to any of the above questions, be very cautious. While there’s still a chance you might be looking at legitimate opportunity, there’s also a good chance you’re looking at a scheme that isn’t going to work for you.
Real Internet businesses follow the fundamental rules of marketing, have a clear sales system in place and allow you to grow your business based on your own judgment!