Every newcomer to multi-level-marketing has a laundry list of questions:
- What is the best MLM opportunity?
- How do I know if an MLM is legitimate?
- What is the fastest, most effective way to build a large downline?
The answers to these questions and more can be found by looking at traditional Internet-marketing models, such as ‘affiliate marketing.’.
In fact, multi-level-marketing and affiliate marketing are nearly twins. Both business models rely on the concept of paying independent referrers a commission for each sale they generate. The only real difference between the two is that an MLM program’s commission structure usually extends far beyond first and second-tier referrals.
The truth is you can evaluate any MLM program by asking the same questions you ask when evaluating an affiliate program.
The following list of questions are actually your secret ‘key’ to unlock the door. The information you need is in your answers.
‘How to’ Success Tips for Multi-Level-Marketing:
- Does this MLM target a profitable niche?
If not, beware! The first step to success is always in finding products that people want and need to buy. Find a company that is filling the demands of a truly rabid marketplace with lots of disposable income.
- Is the pay out good enough?Affiliate marketers look for generous commissions, and you should do the same. Make sure the
program you want to join pays out enough on each level to make building a downline worth your time.
- Does the company provide support to its representatives?You want a program that makes your job easy. Look for programs that give you plenty of tools
to help you promote the products, as well as the business opportunity.
- Can I set up a lead generation system on the Internet?There is no better way to generate leads to your program. Make sure you can market the
program from your own web site, where you collect and follow up with leads yourself.
- Can I automate the program?Time is money. The more of both you’re able to leverage the better. One of the surest ways to do so is by automating your business. Your customers should be able to order products through you with relative ease; and, the process of signing up new downline members should be seamless and hands-free.
Last, but not least, keep an eye out for ways to multiply and grow your profits over the long term. You can do this easily if you have your own targeted list of leads because you’ll be able to promote new programs to existing customers. You’ll also be able to “re-recruit” members of your existing program into your downline in the new program!
Learn the ‘easy as 1-2-3’ steps to getting massive results in any MLM program!
Get your Free, special report at: