Question by sheribebe817: Do you have an online business?? I would love to be a part of it?
I’ve been looking for an online business to join to make extra income,but there are so many scams out there, don’yt know who to trust. If you have a home biz pls contact me I would be delighted to help,or if you know of any to join that would be great 🙂 ty
Answer by Unbreakablesense
I do. It’s with YTB and my wife and I love it.
Here are the facts:
1) YTB is a publicly traded, 7 yr. old company who is on target to be the largest internet provider of travel by 2011. When you consider Barry Diller paid in excess of $ 5 bill for Expedia 4 yrs ago, you gain perspective of the size of the market.
2) There are currently over 145,000 company reps and the number is going to double in the next year.
3) YTB has gone international. They are now in Canada, The Bermudas, and The Bahamas with plans to branch into Europe and Asia in the near future.
How and why is this happening?
1) travel industry exploding because of baby boomers
2) internet commerce exploding
3) company leadership
4) comp plan
This is a dynamic company that will accomplish its goals while changing people’s lives financially.
You can learn more about the company by clicking on the pink buttons on the left of http://www.flybymetravel.com
My contact info is on the site. Feel free to call or email me with any questions.
Below are some third party articles that I found about the company.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!