Question by Coral Berry: How I can start an online business?
I am 18 years old. I am taking up BS Business Administration maj. International Management. I want to have an online business.
I am good in designing things such as jewelries and other things. I want to enchance my talent too.
[ also I want to help my father who is supporting my studies]
Can you help me how to start a business through internet?
Please give me some suggestions and advices for this kind of business.
Answer by Cileg
Yes, I can help…
I use a step-by-step approach and it works all the time. Here you go:
1) First validate the demand (FREE keyword tool):
Are there people searching for what you want to offer?
2) Build your website with this FREE tool:
3) Select a URL and setup Hosting (not FREE but darn cheap and reliable – something like $ 4 per month…):
4) Drive traffic (not FREE but you cannot do without):
5) FREE Online Business Creator:
This is a list of tools and resources I use myself to build and market my websites.
Highly recommended. Hope this helps…
What do you think? Answer below!